• A Baccalaureate Degree (4-year undergraduate degree) or its equivalent.
• Transcripts: For students that want to transfer credits from another Institution, an Official college/university transcript attesting the receipt of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with courses and grades is required.
• Resume: All applicants must submit an updated professional resume. The resume needs to outline relevant work experience and, where applicable, include detailed information on managerial roles.
• Recommendations: Submit two letters of recommendation that address applicant’s potential for study at the graduate level and for a successful career in business.
• Experience: Demonstrate at least 3 years of professional work experience.
• Applicants who are non-native speakers of English must submit a minimum TOEFL® score of 61 on the internet based test, or 173 on the computer based test, or a minimum of 500 on the paper based TOEFL® test, for programs taken in English.
Students who wish to transfer credits must meet the regular admission requirements of the Institution. Students must notify the college of their intention to have their previous courses considered for transfer credit. Applicants with previous graduate studies must submit previous college transcripts and the syllabus for each course the applicant requests to transfer. SFIC will accept only those credits deemed equivalent to courses in the selected program of study from a regional or national accredited institution in the U.S. or its equivalency by an agency under NACES. Acceptance of any credit is solely at the discretion of the university administration. SFIC does not guarantee transfer of credits.
See the SFIC catalog, paragraph 6.5, for challenge examinations such as CLEP and credits for prior learning