Mission & Vision
- Provide educational excellence in undergraduate and graduate, recognized by the quality of our programs and our graduates.
- Promote an international learning environment based on a rich multicultural background of the students, faculty, and staff.
- Provide students with the best education for the career development so they can successfully perform in the labor market or in their individual entrepreneurship.
- Effectively utilize up-to-date technology and educational resources to fulfill the student’s outcome in a distance education model.
- Provide financial stability and responsibility aligned with the institutional development plans.
- Collaborate and interact with other educational institutions and organizations to build relationships with common objectives to provide the community a high-quality list of professional, competent, and productive employees with skills to be successful on the job.