SFIC offers the opportunity for applicants to apply for the SFIC-One Grant which covers 50% of the tuition cost upon qualification. For this, the applicant must demonstrate a financial need with an income of less than $27,000.
Reward: 50% of the undergraduate or postgraduate tuition.
- Scholarship application approval.
- Meet all admission requirements.
- Maximum of $27,000 income.
- Official transcripts.
- Maintain a minimum of 2.00 CGPA during the program.
- Students must be U.S. citizens, permanent residents, or under a legal status in the U.S.
- ID of parents or tutors if residing with parents.
- Income tax transcripts from the IRS for the previous year.
- Utility Bill.
- Bank statement.